The Digital Content Producer is part of the Content team that maintains and manages the Toyota.com/Espanol website using the Teamsite content management system. He/she leads the production of specific vehicle launches and content, coordinating digital assets for desktop and mobile. He/she works with the Accounts, Creative, Project Management and Media teams, Agency partners and the Client to ensure accurate and on-time delivery for launch. He/she acts as the liaison for the integration of front-end and back-end technologies on the site and co-produces projects with the other Content Producers, offering his/her expertise and assistance.
Responsibilities include front-end related tasks as well as all CMS upload and QA for Tcom/ESP. The Digital Content Producer must have excellent written and oral communication skills, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and experience working with technical, design and editorial teams. He/she will interface with Clients, so Account Management or Client service experience is a plus. Spanish-language fluency is not required but certainly helps.
UX Content Manager, VP/ Director of Digital Service
Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Day-to-day management of specified projects within Tcom/ESP desktop and mobile. Responsible for adhering to each project’s time schedule and with outside vendors. Assistance with other Content Producers in working within Teamsite environment, to guide development.
• Coordination and planning with General Market and internal Account Management for site updates and asset availability, including copy decks, images, rich media and 3D files. Must build working relationships with Project Management, Product Specialists, and Producers to obtain current information on asset delivery and product accuracy.
• Supervision and coordination of Translation/Proofreading to ensure timely delivery of translated copy decks. Responsible for reviewing and/or sharing translated/adapted content with Account teams to ensure product accuracy.
• Supervision of all Teamsite workflows, including initiation of Workflow job, file management and upload of copy/files into Teamsite Content Management System and deployment to dev servers.
• Management of production assignments, ensuring tasks are properly assigned and coordinated given Producer abilities and workload.
• Management of outside vendors on development of new assets, to ensure delivery of assets accurately and in timely fashion.
• Management of outside vendor on development of non-templated architecture. Coordination with vendor to ensure proper delivery of content within given production schedule.
• Supervision and coordination with Digital Analytics and Client CPD to ensure proper analytics tagging for specified projects.
• Client lead and liaison on specific projects for schedules and approvals.
• Management of JIRA project numbers for all projects.
• Execution and completion of other duties as assigned.
Measure of Accountability
• Position will also be evaluated in their proficiency in delivering on the following:
• Conceptual Thinking
Ability to explore and manipulate ideas beyond concrete constraints
Can imagine novel and hypothetical situations in detail
• Project Management
Undertakes complex scoping, planning and integration of people and resources
Manages risks, plans for multiple contingencies
Manages and measures multiple activities
• Interpersonal Skills
Socially capable - interacts confidently, reads the situation
Empathetic and can evaluate likely reactions
Responds effectively to changing constraints
Adapts own behavior to suit the situation
Understands the drivers of change and anticipates the implications of changing political and practical circumstances
• Achievement Orientation
Demonstrates motivation, drive to meet and exceed expectations and own standards
• Design Creativity
Demonstrates awareness of aesthetic qualities
Communicates and interprets ideas in physical form
Experiments with form and function
All employees of Conill are expected to be aware of and adhere to all Publicis Groupe Policies, in addition to Conill policies. All Publicis Groupe policies supersede other policies except for when in conflict with State Law. Candidates must possess a legal permit to work in the USA. Candidates must also possess the following competencies:
• Relationship Management
Ability to initiate and grow mutually beneficial relationships
Actively develops networks
Manages potentially difficult relationships
Identifies and quickly takes advantage of business opportunities
Understands the market
Takes calculated risks
Generates original ideas
Experiments with different approaches to find a better solution to a problem
Identifies ways to improve process/situations
Ability to focus on important issues only
Regularly refocuses on results
Demonstrates a drive to exceed performance targets
• 5 years experience in internet or related media/marketing
• Knowledge of digital advertising model
• Current with the latest trends in digital media, content creation, and mobile technologies
• Proficiency with Teamsite or other like CMS platforms, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
• Knowledge of html programming a huge plus
• Fluent in Spanish/English is required
• Bachelor’s degree in related field Work environment
Long hours are often necessary; including evenings and/or weekend work may be required. And there can be a limited amount of travel associated with this position. Conill is a professional, fast-paced, creative business environment. There may be times when lifting up to 25lbs is required.
All employees are expected to support Conill’s commitment to providing a respectful and safe workplace and conduct themselves in a professional and acceptable manner during all work-related events, including but not limited to, holiday parties, off-sites, client meetings/events and shoot locations.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.